During all School Holidays we are pleased to offer our Holiday Soccer School for children (boys and girls) aged 5 – 11 years old
for at least 1 day EVERY SCHOOL HOLIDAY WEEK from 9.00am to 3.30pm at the Holmes Chapel Leisure Centre using the Sports Hall and 3g pitch.
Holiday Soccer School is open to members of Holmes Chapel Hurricanes (including Saturday Soccer School members and our U8’s – U11’s teams) and also to non-members. N.B. members benefit from a discounted price.
HCH Members: First child £15.00, siblings £13.00
Non-Members: First child £18.00, siblings £15.00
OUR NEXT HOLIDAY SOCCER SCHOOL IS:
SUMMER 2017 – THURSDAYS
27TH JULY/ 3RD/10TH/17TH/24TH 31ST AUGUST – VERY LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE!!!!
N.B. If a date above is crossed through this means that it is fully booked so no further bookings will be accepted for such dates and payment will be returned if processed after shown as fully booked (UPDATED 16TH AUGUST).
**** SPECIALIST GOAL KEEPING CAMP NOW ADDED – WEDNESDAY 30TH AUGUST: 9.00-12.00 FOR U8’S – U11’S and 13.00-16.00 FOR U12’S – U16’S ****
Led by an FA Level 2 Goal Keeping coach to help to develop and improve key goal keeping skills ahead of the new season.
Price is just £15.00 per session and places are limited to 12 per session.
Book and pay below – include “GK CAMP 30 AUGUST” in the “which date would you like to book” box and add AM or PM. Please also include which team your child plays for.
To book and pay for your child(ren)’s place(s) please ” click on the image below:
On completion of your booking you will receive 2 emails – one from us to confirm your booking and with information about Holiday Soccer School, and one from Paypal to confirm your payment (which can be made via debit/credit card if you do not have a Paypal account).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
* Shin guards should be sent with your child EVERY day – if your child does not have shin pads then he/she may not be able to take part in some of the activities.
* Any bookings that are cancelled by the parent/guardian with less than 24 hours notice will still be charged at the agreed price.
* It is the parent’s/guardian’s responsibility to ensure that appropriate clothing is worn and/or available for their child for the activity provided and weather conditions – please send your child prepared to play both indoors and outdoors.
* In the unlikely event that Holmes Chapel Hurricanes has to cancel an event for any reason, a full refund will be issued to the person who booked, no written request is required.
* Holmes Chapel Hurricanes cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to any belongings of your child whilst attending the course.
* By completing the booking form you accept these terms.rd