During all School Holidays we are pleased to offer our Holiday Soccer School for children (boys and girls) aged 5 – 11 years old
for at least 1 day EVERY SCHOOL HOLIDAY WEEK from 9.00am to 3.30pm at the Holmes Chapel Leisure Centre using the Sports Hall and 3g pitch.
Holiday Soccer School is open to members of Holmes Chapel Hurricanes (including Saturday Soccer School members and our U8’s – U11’s teams) and also to non-members. N.B. members benefit from a discounted price.
HCH Members: First child £15.00, siblings £13.00
Non-Members: First child £18.00, siblings £15.00
OUR NEXT HOLIDAY SOCCER SCHOOL IS:
SPRING HALF TERM 2019 – FRIDAY 12th APRIL – FULLY BOOKED!!!
All bookings are now taken via our secure on-line booking system (N.B. the old booking system is no longer available): just click on the image below to book your child’s place:
On completion of your booking you will receive 2 emails – one from us to confirm your booking and with information about Holiday Soccer School, and one from Paypal to confirm your payment (which can be made via debit/credit card if you do not have a Paypal account).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
* Shin guards should be sent with your child EVERY day – if your child does not have shin pads then he/she may not be able to take part in some of the activities.
* Any bookings that are cancelled by the parent/guardian with less than 48 hours notice will still be charged at the agreed price.
* It is the parent’s/guardian’s responsibility to ensure that appropriate clothing is worn and/or available for their child for the activity provided and weather conditions – please send your child prepared to play both indoors and outdoors.
* In the unlikely event that Holmes Chapel Hurricanes has to cancel an event for any reason, a full refund will be issued to the person who booked, no written request is required.
* Holmes Chapel Hurricanes cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to any belongings of your child whilst attending the course.
* By completing the booking form you accept these terms.